INTERNAL AUDITING: ISO 17025:2017
(In-house Training) Presented by Elzabé Truter
The purpose of this training is to provide a practical approach where participants will be trained in all aspects of internal auditing as required by ISO 17025 and laboratory accreditation. The course will cover Management and Technical Requirements.
The training will run over a period of three days.
Manuals, forms and checklists will be supplied to all participants.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Participants will obtain certificate of attendance.
Quotations available on request.
- Introduction and overview.
- Presentation: Objectives of auditing, Definitions, Benefits, Types of audits, Stages of auditing process, Recording of non-conformances, Auditing methods, Question techniques, Requirements of ISO17025:2017, Competence of Internal Auditors
- Management and Technical audits – examples and requirements
- Witness audit: Demonstration
- Vertical audit: Demonstration
- Practical exercise of witness audit
- Practical exercise of vertical audit
- Documentation and classification of non-conformances
- Root cause analysis, corrective actions, preventive actions
- Follow-up audits and evaluation of effective implementation
- Discussion and conclusion