(In-house Training Course)
Presented by Elzabé Truter
The purpose of this course is to provide training and coaching in the Quality Management System needed to obtain accreditation according to ISO 17025:2017. Major changes from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 will be highlighted during the training. Practical examples will also be given to ensure understanding on how to implementation the requirements of the standard in the laboratory.
The training will run over two days.
Hand-outs and course material will be supplied to all participants.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Certificate of attendance will be issued to participants.
Cost will depend on the location of the laboratory as well as the number of participants (Quotations available on request).
2. Accreditation Act 19 of 2006
3. Accreditation Requirements and Process
4. Training and discussions on Clauses as per ISO 17025:2017
1. Training and discussions on clauses as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
2. Questions and discussions